1. Electronic coupon must be redeemed before the expiry date that shown on the invoice or it will be forfeited without prior notice. Please note all goods have to be delivered on scheduled delivery date.
2. Electronic coupons are valid for redemption at the addresses registered in TTWG only.
3. Free delivery is applicable to locations accessible by delivery vehicles to building with lift facility or its first floor up to 7 staircases. Starting from the 8th staircase, a surcharge of $5 will be applied for each bottle per 8 staircase. A surcharge of $20 will be applied for each dispenser per 8 staircase.
4. Under normal circumstances, products can be arranged delivery according the company schedule within 10 days upon order confirmation.
5. Our company does our best to deliver as schedule. However, as there are always unexpected situations, such as bad weather and heavy traffic etc, that might cause late delivery, we recommend customers to keep a minimum of one week water stock to ensure that they would not be running out of water in case of late delivery. Tip Top Water Group does not guarantee any date or time of delivery and is not liable for any loss arising from the delay of delivery.
6. Our logistic staff delivers goods at the door of the registered address. Should customer requires our logistic staff to deliver goods into the unit, TTWG will not be responsible for any claims against damages caused by accidents during delivery.
7. Due to the price difference of company account and home account, electronic coupons are not transferable from company account to home account.
8. In case of termination of our water services,we shall provide a one-off free service to collect all of our bottles. Bottle collection service shall be completed within 6-months from last delivery. There will be a transportation charge for extra bottle collection within 6-months from last delivery. As the bottles are reusable, to ensure the quality of the bottle, TTWG will not accept any bottle return and refund for the accounts that closed for over 6 months.
9. Should there be any dispute, Tip Top Water Group reserves the right of final decision.