Why is it needed to clean and sanitize the dispenser?
- Dispensers use air pressure to pump water out. They draw air in and then pump water out. There are impurities such as dust, bacteria in the air. Those impurities will be drawn into dispensers with the air. If impurities stay in dispensers too long, they will contaminate the water and affect your health directly.
- If the environment that the dispenser placed in is dirty, dispenser might become a place for insects to stay.
To ensure our existing customers can enjoy the quality potable water through their dispensers, Tip Top Water has a special offer for existing customers to join the Dispenser Sanitization and Cleaning Program. Details are as follow:
|Dispenser Type||Original Price||Special Price|
|Traditional Dispenser ||$600||$430|
For inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer care officers at 2460 2663 for assistance.
- Dispenser Sanitization and Cleaning Service once
- Dispenser Inspection & Checking Service once (waived $230 per unit for Traditional Dispenser ; $290 per unit for Upflow Dispenser)
- A free loan traditional dispenser during the cleaning period (waived $120 per unit)
- 15% discount for parts if parts replacement is needed